What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user anonymous.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer and do not provide references that allow the User’s personal data to be deduced.
Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies in General.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this particular web page use?
Definition, Identification and purpose of the cookies of this Web not excepted by the LSSI.
- Cookies de análisis: Son aquéllas que bien tratadas por nosotros o por terceros, nos permiten cuantificar el número de usuarios y así realizar la medición y análisis estadístico de la utilización que hacen los usuarios del servicio ofertado. Para ello se analiza su navegación en nuestra página web con el fin de mejorar la oferta de productos o servicios que le ofrecemos.
- Cookies publicitarias: Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Chart of identification of cookies and purpose.
Publisher name, cookie name, “type” and Purpose.
THESE ARE FROM
KNOW IF YOU HAVE
WITH YOUR ACCOUNT
TWITTER, AND LATER
TUITS OR ACCOUNTS
WHAT THEY CAN
IS USED TO
COOKIE IS CREATED
THERE ARE NO
THE COOKIE IS
Time i know
SEND DATA TO
NOT USED IN
WITH THE COOKIE
DETERMINE IF THE
IN A NEW
SESSION OR VISIT.
IS USED TO
TRAFFIC OR THE
EXPLAIN HOW HAS
USER TO THE SITE.
THE COOKIE IS
BELIEVE WHEN YOU
Time i know
SEND DATA TO
Note: “Own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third party” cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the table above.
ARTE CORDOBA, S.L. recommends that its users consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-ra- trear-preferencias
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es -419
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-de-ete- manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Other browsers: check the documentation for the browser you have installed.
If the user wants more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the web, they can contact ARTE CORDOBA, S.L. Through the following address email@example.com indicating in the subject “Cookies Policy”.
Changes in the Privacy / Cookies policy.
The website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified through the web www.artencordoba.com.